Beaumont Behavioral Health is the most comprehensive psychiatric practice in Central Kentucky. Our practice includes the followingLexington mental healthprofessional services:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, specializing in child and adolescent psychiatry, adult psychiatry, and substance abuse
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Psychiatrists, Adult and Child specialists
- Chemical Dependency Counselor
We offer a multitude of services to virtually all populations:
Individual counseling for mental andbehavioral health in Lexington, KY
Substance Abuse/Addiction counseling
- From age 5 through adulthood
- Contact us for details/requirements
Our clinicians have a combined total of more than 100 years of experience working with
individuals and families, providing qualitycounseling in Lexington, KY. The following is a list
of some primary areas of specialty.
- Childhood/developmental issues
If you do not see your concern listed, please don’t hesitate to Contact us. If we are unable to
assist you, we will gladly refer you to another professional with specialty in that area.
Psychiatric Urgent Clinic
For times when your mental health cannot wait for a regularly scheduled appointment, we offer
an urgent care clinic to assess immediate needs. Urgent appointments are problem-focused and
allow individuals to seek relief from severe symptoms until a full psychiatric assessment can be
scheduled and completed.
Walk-in appointments will be available:
Clinic will be closed on weekends
Clients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that no controlled substances will be prescribed through the Clinic.